Re: Indexes generated for primary key are not show

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Constantin Stefanov" <cstef(at)mail(dot)ru>
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Indexes generated for primary key are not show
Date: 2004-02-09 14:11:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes, psql is a good reference. It lists pkeys as 'Primary Key' but under
the indexes heading.

To be honest that is such a minor variation from what we already do that
I cannot see anyone getting the itch to recode the treeview to display
pkeys safely in both places. I for one do not believe it is worth the
extra complexity in the code to display an object in 2 places anyway.
Sorry :-)

Regards, Dave.