Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,"Steve Fox" <steve(at)code42(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP
Date: 2004-02-09 08:17:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

Nice rant Andreas, but I use the windows key quite regularly. I still
have Alt-Gr on my keyboard as well... (as do most, if not all UK
keyboards). Do you have an additional key next to the space bar that we
don't have?

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Ma Manh TienDate: 2004-02-09 08:29:30
Previous:From: Christopher Kings-LynneDate: 2004-02-09 01:20:07