Re: continuing problems with sqlsetpos & syncing postgresql to a mobile database

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "SweetBeet(dot)com Webmaster" <webmaster(at)agterra(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: continuing problems with sqlsetpos & syncing postgresql to a mobile database
Date: 2003-04-08 20:07:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Julie,

The obvious error is that your application is not correctly quoting the
tablename in the query:

select * from SYWARE_SyncInfo where Tablename = 'contract_test'

It should probably be:

select * from "SYWARE_SyncInfo" where Tablename = 'contract_test'

I'm not sure about the SetPos error though. Any ideas Hiroshi?

Regards, Dave.