Re: PGA3 Operator Question

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "efesar" <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>, "Pgadmin-Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGA3 Operator Question
Date: 2003-04-03 08:08:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Keith,

Namespaces do matter because unless the opr is in the search path then
it won't be found, and even then, if there are 2 in different schemas
then the search path will determine which is to be used unless they are
qualified (ie. OPERATOR(pg_catalog.+) ).

Query looks OK at a cursory examination.

Regards, Dave.