Re: conversion

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: conversion
Date: 2003-03-30 20:19:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> -----Original Message-----
> From: frank_lupo [mailto:frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it]
> Sent: 26 March 2003 11:11
> To: pgadmin-hackers
> Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] conversion
>

> I have developed a conversion.

Hi Frank,

Thanks, update applied with a few minor changes. One important one
though - I corrected the spelling of frmConvetrsion to frmConversion.

If you want to get a CVS update, currently the CVS is at 193.195.77.163.
It you probably be easiest to add that to your hosts file as
cvs.pgadmin.org temporarily until my ISP sorts themselves out!!

BTW, and easy way to do patches is with WinCVS. Just select the entire
folder, and then select Query -> Diff Selection (the standard format
from WinCVS should be OK). New files must be sent seperately.

Thanks again, regards,

Dave.