Re: Win32 Powerfail testing

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Kevin Brown" <kevin(at)sysexperts(dot)com>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Win32 Powerfail testing
Date: 2003-03-06 08:20:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Agreed, but I still keep thinking that despite some peoples claims that
Windows ain't up to it, DB2, SQL and Exchange Server as well a probably
others that don't use raw partitions have got over this problem, so
therefore we should be able to. Admittedly Microsoft have a bit of an
advantage over us, but there must be some accessible way of flushing the
buffers in a guaranteed way. I'll look into it some more today if I
can...

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: btoberDate: 2003-03-06 08:23:14