Re: Pg_hba.conf Editor

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Mark Yeatman" <myeatman(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Pg_hba.conf Editor
Date: 2003-02-21 11:20:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Added for file load. I haven't added it for the other cases because the
user might have resized columns manually.

I have also remove the checks to make sure that files exist in case you
are building a file for a different server.

> - when select option "from file" database/user show filelistbox
> with selection multiple.
> - add possibility to create the new files (database/user)
> - combination files and databases/users, it does not exclude the
> other (my error) read documentation

Yup, those are all good, but are future enhancements though as Mark and
I don't have much spare time right now. Feel free to hack it about
yourself if you like though...

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: frank_lupoDate: 2003-02-21 12:48:32