Re: bug in info.c file - incorrect SQL

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,"Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "Jim Holliday" <jholliday(at)aurigin(dot)com>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bug in info.c file - incorrect SQL
Date: 2003-01-03 08:09:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

The most recent problem there was with me, and it wasn't that I didn't
know what was wrong, rather snprintf wasn't behaving quite as I
expected. Tom helped me out by pointing out the obvious workaround that
I'm still kicking myself for not thinking of.

> Can you roll a new release once you fix it?  Thanks.

Hmm, I'm pretty busy right now, but when Hiroshi gives me the nod I'll
try to fit one in.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Previous:From: Jim HollidayDate: 2003-01-03 02:37:56