I'm pleased to announce the release of pgAdmin II v1.4.12.
pgAdmin II is a comprehensive PostgreSQL management and administration
tool for Microsoft Windows platforms. For more information and
downloads, please visit the website at http://www.pgadmin.org/ (kindly
hosted by hub.org).
This release is primarily a bug fix release. Changes/updates include:
- Allow dropping of Rules correctly with PostgreSQL < 7.3.
- Quote referenced columns in foreign keys correctly.
- Corrected Refresh button tooltip in data viewer.
- Allow Data Editor to set dates/timestamps to null when value is
- Fixed a bug in the View update code.
- Fixed a bug in Explain Plan with PostgreSQL 7.3.
- Fixed a bug in the SQL query parser that failed to handle table/view
names containing spaces correctly.
- Added support for multiple foreign keys on one table with the same
- Allow View Data of tables/views in schemas with quoted names.
- Retrieve new function details correctly after creation in PostgreSQL
- Fix issues in SQL generation for Triggers, Indexes and Rules when
Schemas are applicable.
- Allow quoted schema/table names to work correctly in the SQL wizard.
- Added support for SECURITY DEFINER functions.
- Updated PostgreSQL docs to 7.3.
The optional Migration Wizard has also been updated:
- Create serial columns as int8.
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: the kay (efesar)||Date: 2002-12-13 20:35:00|
|Subject: regex 4 pga3|
|Previous:||From: Gavin Sherry||Date: 2002-12-09 02:14:25|
|Subject: Re: Issue #3 General Bits|
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2002-12-13 13:56:33|
|Subject: Re: SQL wizard problem.|
|Previous:||From: Kurt Roeckx||Date: 2002-12-12 23:43:56|
|Subject: SQL wizard problem.|
pgadmin-support by date
|Next:||From: Robert Treat||Date: 2002-12-13 14:37:55|
|Subject: Re: 'vacation' flag for the list?|
|Previous:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2002-12-13 12:16:35|
|Subject: Re: More bugs|