Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Justin Clift" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Date: 2002-11-28 21:29:25
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I quite agree. I have 2 issues though *in this case*.

1) Adding additional ODBC FAQs in a different place from the rest will
just confuse things. I'm in the process of moving all the docs/faqs to
the Gborg project at the moment. I also don't care where it goes in the
end, but I think it should *all* go to either Gborg or Techdocs. Let's
finish the portal first though...

2) I don't think we should document (as a FAQ or otherwise) an
individual issue that has been noted only twice afaik with a barely beta
driver (a driver which doesn't seem to show this problem on any of my
machines BTW).

Regards, Dave.