Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Justin Clift" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Date: 2002-11-28 19:21:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

It's a non issue until someone actually identifies any more FAQs to add
- this one is a) not a FAQ, and b) only a problem with the Beta Unicode
driver as far as we can tell.

Besides which, I was kindof under the impression that I was the ODBC
site webmaster or are we deprecating the site and Gborg project?

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Subject: Re: ODBC changes