Re: Install

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "David A(dot) Leedom" <daleedom(at)hightowergroup(dot)com>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Install
Date: 2002-11-26 20:16:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

If CreateInstall supports Microsoft Installer, then the best method is
to use the merge module we provide on

Failing that, check for the existance of
C:\Windows\System32\psqlodbc.dll and the registry key

There are also registry keys under
are missing but the other exists, then you have a problem anyway.

HTH, Regards,

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-11-26 20:21:09