Re: Win32 port

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Steve Howe" <howe(at)carcass(dot)dhs(dot)org>, "Katie Ward" <kward(at)peerdirect(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Win32 port
Date: 2002-11-08 16:35:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Purely in terms of potential to increase our userbase I think this is
probably the most important feature (for want of a better term) that
will have ever been added to PostgreSQL.

(and please don't misinterpret that as me saying that the other great
features people have added are not as important)

Regards Dave.