Re: [HACKERS] ODBC problem/question

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Michael Meskes" <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] ODBC problem/question
Date: 2002-09-11 12:55:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc

No, I hadn't actually checked that, I was just trying to explain the
existance of the 3 drivers.

SQLProcedureColumns is currently not implemented in any version of the
driver I'm afraid. The 'place holder' implementation can be found in
info.c in PGAPI_ProcedureColumns if you want to work on it. You should
also check PGAPI_GetFunctions (also in info.c) which currently lists it
as not implemented.

> If so, could you tell me
> and Sebastian
> (CCed) where to find a binary download or even send us the
> package? We need that function call as soon as possible.

Binaries can be found at
http://odbc.postgresql.org/psqlodbc.php?DocID=downloads

Regards, Dave.