Re: search engine.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Oleg Bartunov" <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>,<pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: search engine.
Date: 2004-01-30 20:53:35
Lists: pgsql-www

There's not much point I don't think. It's the XML feed that might make
use of it, not the standard indexer.

What I really want to see is the absolute bare minimum in the msg files
(not even the titles that are there at the moment - speacking of which,
might be worth including them as a php var we can pickup from the
top_config.php)  - as per the example I emailed you. Then, we should be
able to do anything by editting the header and footer php include files.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-01-30 20:57:07