Re: Whack of changes to archives ...

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>,<pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Whack of changes to archives ...
Date: 2004-01-20 19:54:41
Lists: pgsql-www

Arrggh! You know I'm in the middle of indexing that lot!

The banner code etc. can be removed from indexes by wrapping it in
<!--noindex--> <!--/noindex--> or similar tags as appropriate to the
search engine being used (currently I'm building an ASPSeek index which
is proving to work very nicely).

Regards Dave.

pgsql-www by date

Subject: "Why you should use PostgreSQL" page