http://techdocs.postgresql.org/v2

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: http://techdocs.postgresql.org/v2
Date: 2004-01-16 20:06:18
Lists: pgsql-www
Hi all,

I just rediscovered Justin's test Plone site (which wasn't working well
when I tried it before). Despite is being only there for testing it now
seems to have nearly 500 users and appears to work quite well now.

The only problems I found are:

- The calendar on the right which seemed to have no purpose other than
to make site indexers get in a mess.

- I think the user 'levels' need work. At present, everyone seems to be
a member (even Justin) and able to edit anything, even the site
configuration. I think if this site were to be used for techdocs
permanently, normal users should not be able to add or edit documents
(only add comments etc), with higher lever users being able to create
and edit documents with higher still managing the site config etc.

What do the rest of you think about this site?

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Euler Taveira de OliveiraDate: 2004-01-16 20:32:08