Re: Requirements for updated site

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, "Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai" <asmodai(at)wxs(dot)nl>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Requirements for updated site
Date: 2004-01-16 15:39:18
Lists: pgsql-www

Yeah, that was always my choice. My early 'puting days were spend in
Open Windows on Suns where it was far more normal to run lots of windows
at once, all visible together with little or no overlaps - I wouldn't
have dreamt of full-screening NCSA Mosaic back 'in the day'!

Still, the concensus on the list seemed to be to change to a stretchy
design, so that's what the new one is. Makes no difference to me as long
as I can still keep my browser width down.

Regards, Dave.