Re: PostgreSQL Help documents

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>,"Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>,"Jean-Michel POURE" <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Help documents
Date: 2004-01-16 09:24:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hiroshi,

> The translation of the document of 7.4 was completed in the
> Japanese PostgreSQL user meeting.!:-)
> http://www.postgresql.jp/document/pg74doc/html/
> I think that it will do the layout of this for help of pgAdmin3.

That's great. In theory we can add that to the pgAdmin source tree -
there is space for translations of docs etc. under /docs, but I guess
that could get quite large. Any other opinions?

<speaking as webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Do you have the SGML source for these docs, or did you translate the
HTML? Either way, it would be good to add them to www.postgresql.org to
go alongside Peter E's German docs. Any chance of a tarball?

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-hackers by date

Subject: PostgreSQL Help documents