Re: RV: error during pgadmin connection

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Guillermo Alejos Egoavil" <galejos(at)essalud(dot)gob(dot)pe>,"pgadmin-support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RV: error during pgadmin connection
Date: 2004-01-14 23:42:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

  _____

	From: Guillermo Alejos Egoavil [mailto:galejos(at)essalud(dot)gob(dot)pe]
	Sent: 14 January 2004 23:25
	To: pgadmin-support
	Subject: [pgadmin-support] RV: error during pgadmin connection

	Although using ping and ODBC connection tools, no error is reported, but it is when we try to use the window connection.

	Following is the error message :

	-- Error Information --

	Number:   430
	Routine:   pgAdmin II:frmConnect.cmdConnect_Click

	What do we need to install on the pgsql database?

Normally that means you need to reinstall MDAC on the client. You might want to try pgAdmin III though - it neatly bypasses all the MDAC/ODBC dependencies.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Lucas ChanDate: 2004-01-15 05:58:16