Re: Hello and some questions

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hello and some questions
Date: 2003-12-18 11:21:09
Lists: pgsql-www

I did that and it didn't work. I forget the error, but no-one could help
fix it at the time.

Has anyone looked at Gavin's work as a potential replacement BTW?

> > Actually thats not totally fair to Andreas and Co., since there is
> > nothing stopping you all from installing bric and moving
> content into
> > it...
>
> What is stop'ng anyone from installing bric and running with
> it? Out of all the conversations I've seen on this whole
> thing, I *think* its always come back to using bric ... if
> that is the case, let's do it ...

Last time Justin tried to get Bric to work he couldn't get it to go
without killing PHP (iirc he was trying for quite some time as well). I
remember waking up one Sunday or Saturday to a barrage of emails about
www serving raw php code :-(

Regards, Dave.