Re: New Event

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New Event
Date: 2003-11-20 15:52:32
Lists: pgsql-www

What will we do with the translatable site? Not approve it until we have
every translation? Or just assume everyone speaks English. I think we
could argue this one either way. My feelings are the as you cannot read
it it's not relevant to you anyway, if you can, it might be.

Regards, Dave.

PS. Glad to hear you're OK.

pgsql-www by date

Subject: Re: Build farm