Re: pgAdmin bug? snapshot

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Michael Shapiro" <mshapiro(at)ncsa(dot)edu>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin bug? snapshot
Date: 2003-11-19 15:42:31
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Michael,

I see about 0.15 second slowdown between cvs tip and 1.0.1 here, but I
do have 100Mb to my db. I also took a wander through the CVS to look for
changes that might be attributed to this and couldn't find anything
obvious.

What sort of connection do you have to your database?

Andreas: do you recall any changes that might cause such a slowdown?

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-11-19 15:44:52