Re: Page contents

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Michael Glaesemann" <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Page contents
Date: 2003-11-15 11:38:08
Lists: pgsql-www

Yup, I thought you just wanted to shorten the text. A sub page is fine.

*HOWEVER* Let's not get carried away with new designs/content at the
moment otherwise we'll never get anything finished. Some priorities:

1) *All* elements of the existing site must be translatable through
Andreas' new framework. Some are php/html static pages, some are
php/html dynamic pages and some are fully dynamic.

2) We need to sort the basic design issues. Resizeability, is the main
one.

3) We would ideally like to be XHTML strict/CSS2 compliant.

Let's get those basic things done, and live with the existing content,
and *then* start looking at merging sites and restucturing content etc.
Once everything works, that should be a lot easier.

Some of you may not realise, but the main site alone has something like
10,000 pages iirc...

Regards, Dave.