Re: many panels are too small

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <teknokrat(at)yahoo(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: many panels are too small
Date: 2003-11-14 14:59:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

HI,

There are no plans currently to attempt to analyse vacuum output etc - I
suspect this could be potentially quite difficult to do effectively and
accurately (I'm not even sure off hand if it would give any particularly
useful info).

There are however, plans for an index checker that will warn if you have
missing indexes that will help foreign keys work efficiently. I believe
Andreas has already commited some code for this.

Regards, Dave.