Re: [HACKERS] psqlODBC *nix Makefile (new 7.3 open item?)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] psqlODBC *nix Makefile (new 7.3 open item?)
Date: 2002-10-03 07:47:07
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-odbc

I have added README.unix to the psqlODBC CVS containing the following
text:

I assume the odbc options haven't been removed from the autoconf stuff?

Regards, Dave.

psqlODBC README for *nix Systems
================================

Since psqlODBC has be moved from the main PostgreSQL source tree, we
have yet
to create a new build system for the driver. Currently, in order to
build under
*nix systems, it is recommended that you copy the files in this
directory to
src/interfaces/odbc in your PostgreSQL source tree, then re-run
configure with
the required options from the top of the tree. The driver can then be
built
using make as per normal.