Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess - where to store the own data

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Iavor Raytchev" <iavor(dot)raytchev(at)verysmall(dot)org>,"pgsql-hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess - where to store the own data
Date: 2002-08-30 15:50:52
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-interfaces

I had the same trouble with pgAdmin, especially with pgAdmin I which had
a whole host of objects server-side. I also found that people didn't
like it, but where else do you store the data?

pgAdmin II no longer uses such tables, but to get over the problem as
best I could, I added a cleanup option to pgAdmin I that removed all
server side objects in one go.

Regards, Dave.

Next:From: Joe ConwayDate: 2002-08-30 15:51:44
Next:From: Joe ConwayDate: 2002-08-30 15:51:44
Previous:From: Iavor RaytchevDate: 2002-08-30 15:44:12
Subject: pgaccess - where to store the own data