Re: Database Migration Wizard Feature Request

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Thomas A(dot) Lowery" <tlowery(at)stlowery(dot)net>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Database Migration Wizard Feature Request
Date: 2002-08-22 15:03:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

Possibly. I doubt I'll have time to look at it though, but if anyone
else wants to submit patches...

> 	Also, during the migration is the second time the
> tables are selected
> 	stating to move the data, which would imply one could
> do a schema only
> 	migration?

Yes. You select the table structure to migrate first, and then whether
or not the data should go as well.

> 	Great tool!

Thanks.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Tyler MitchellDate: 2002-08-22 20:51:22