Re: New Event

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "World Wide Web Owner" <www(at)pgsql(dot)com>,<pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New Event
Date: 2003-10-31 08:14:07
Lists: pgsql-www

Someone already has by the look of it.

> Also, the Brazil events had a two-month timespan.  In the
> future, I think we are better off putting the specific
> training days rather than a long range like that.

The code only handles a start and end date. If we limit that, all I see
happening is dbExperts submitting lots of individual events. I don't
immediately see a sensible way of allowing a number of individual dates
to be submitted without vastly complicating the code.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-www by date