Re: pgAdmin III v1.0.1 Released

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <keith(at)vcsn(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III v1.0.1 Released
Date: 2003-10-17 23:58:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

OK, just committed the first version of this - sorting only for now,
filtering to come soon.

The snapshot is building as I type and should be there within a few
minutes.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Network AdministratorDate: 2003-10-18 00:56:23
Previous:From: listesDate: 2003-10-17 23:37:14
Subject: connection SSL combobox empty