Re: XRC Editting

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>,"Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: XRC Editting
Date: 2003-10-16 07:02:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hiroshi

Please don't feel you have to find the cause of problems before you
report them. Whilst we're in development, I think a policy of 'you break
it, you fix it' is appropriate!

In other words, whoever is responsible for introducing the error should
take the responsibility of tracking it down and fixing it. Of course,
there's no reason that person couldn't ask for help as required...

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-10-16 07:07:54
Subject: Re: acinclude Patch