Re: XRC Editting

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: XRC Editting
Date: 2003-10-15 14:04:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Oh yes, so you can :-)

It also seems the you can get around it by simply removing the d from
the dialogue size, and temporarily doubling the size values. It's only
the d on the dialogue it doesn't like which the message doesn't make
clear.

> >On that note, recent builds are creating very large widgets
> for me on
> >XP
> >- Hiroshi mentioned a similar problem on 2K.
> >

> ctor sysSettings reads the wxSYS_ICONTITLE_FONT, grabbing the
> font you're using on the desktop. In mostly any case, the
> dialog calculation should be correct anyway (I found the
> exception of the windows extralarge font, which reports wrong
> metrics...) I didn't make this changeable, do we need that?

We definately need something as there are at least 2 systems on which it
doesn't work well. I don't know about Hiroshi's system, but it looked
like it was probably standrd w2k fonts, and mine is certainly standard
XP fonts.

Regards, Dave.