Re: pgAdminIII bug

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <dachev(at)nove(dot)bg>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdminIII bug
Date: 2003-10-13 15:17:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Villy,

Running a CVS build from a couple of days ago, I cannot recreate this
error. One of the TODO items is to make dialogues read only for users
with insufficient privileges though - it's possible theat Andreas
committed some early work for this that has fixed the problem you see
(certainly I see a modified dialogue for a non-privileged user).

Regards, Dave.