Re: [Fwd: PostgreSQL Website in Russia]

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Justin Clift" <jclift(at)ims(dot)telstra(dot)com(dot)au>,<pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Viktor Vislobokov" <vvislobokov(at)lukoilperm(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: PostgreSQL Website in Russia]
Date: 2003-08-28 11:41:37
Lists: pgsql-www
Hi Justin, Viktor,

I have updated the main site - the new URL should start appearing
following the next site build.

Regards, Dave.

http://www.linuxshare.ru/docs/software/SQL/postgresql/index.html

   At new location, I puted new documents: freshest version of FAQ and
PostgreSQL Tutorial in Russian language (my own translation).

   Please, fix the link at www.postgresql.org

With best wishes,
Victor Vislobokov
Perm, Russia

               http://archives.postgresql.org

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: World Wide Web OwnerDate: 2003-08-28 14:03:42