Re: ConnSettings

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "claus" <ch(at)greenmail(dot)ch>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ConnSettings
Date: 2003-08-14 13:02:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

The problem is not the DSNless connection, but rather the fact the VB
(in which pga2 is written) will not handle Unicode. Beleive me, if it
did, the connection string would be set as required :-)

If you wish to use Unicode, you can do so in pgAdmin III which can be
downlaoded at http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php. The most
recent release is beta 1, but it's pretty stable now for most tasks. Bug
reports for issues you may find are appreciated though!

Regards, Dave.