Re: New upload of 0.9.0 packages

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New upload of 0.9.0 packages
Date: 2003-08-12 07:15:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

OK, thanks. What OS on the HPPA? I have an old HP9000 E35 knocking about, and should have a D350 within a few months. They're old and slow but...

> Oh, I didn't say, although my task is really minor compared to your
> work, I REALLY like working with all of you, this is a really
> exciting
> experience. So, thank you!

No, thank you! Your efforts in creating a Debian port help bring pgAdmin to another group of Linux users, and your work is clearly getting others interested in chipping in and working on ports. My thanks go to all of you guys.

Regards, Dave.