Re: Error on most recent slackware build

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error on most recent slackware build
Date: 2003-07-21 09:57:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes, I know that. You also changed the xrc code as well though and
didn't make any changes to build scripts etc. to reflect those changes.
I got the impression the xrc files are not required for release builds.
Is this the case?

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Donald FraserDate: 2003-07-21 12:43:22