Re: SuSE 8.2 segmentation-fault

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>,"Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Subject: Re: SuSE 8.2 segmentation-fault
Date: 2003-06-25 11:44:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

No, *when* I get the VMs playing nicely, they will be cli only even
here, though X is there so you could

export DISPLAY=mybox.mydomain.com:0

before running the binary on the VM.

> The packages can be dowloaded from
> http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/suse82.
>
> Wait a few minutes before they are rsynced.

Hours maybe - it only does it once a day iirc.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-06-25 12:47:47