Re: Can't login after changing the text font.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <hammerl(at)mustang-group(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "??? \\(Huang_YC\\)" <huang_yc(at)mustang-group(dot)com>, "??? \\(YO_QS\\)" <yo_qs(at)mustang-group(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Can't login after changing the text font.
Date: 2003-06-20 07:12:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Yes, unfortunately pgAdmin II does have trouble with DBCS and Unicode. Thankfully this is all resoved in pgAdmin III which handles different encodings with ease, as well as localisation. Please feel free to try an alpha release from http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots if you like.

Anyway, to fix your current problem, please delete the following registry key using regedit (don't forget to backup your system first in case something goes wrong):

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin II\Font

pgAdmin should then return to it's default settings.

Regards, Dave.