Re: pgAdmin III

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Sven Köhler <skoehler(at)upb(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III
Date: 2003-06-19 21:19:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Can you try switching logging to Debug (under File -> Options -> Logging) and recreating the error please? That might help us see where the error actually occurs. Oh, and please send the log of course :-)

Thanks, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Sven KöhlerDate: 2003-06-19 21:51:29
Previous:From: Sven KöhlerDate: 2003-06-19 20:27:15