Re: Error Message

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Prakash Mahalle" <pmahalle(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error Message
Date: 2003-06-17 11:30:10
Lists: pgadmin-support
There is code at http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin2/
that you might look at, though it is pretty complex.

We cannot provide support for VB issues however - you might find someone
who can help with specific problems at the PostgreSQL ODBC mailing list
pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Sven KöhlerDate: 2003-06-17 13:23:00