Re: PgAdmin III: Two bugs

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Matej Rizman" <matej(dot)rizman(at)guest(dot)arnes(dot)si>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Subject: Re: PgAdmin III: Two bugs
Date: 2003-10-06 11:58:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Scrub that, I see it. If you right click and then create New Unique
Constraint then you get a primary key, however if you do it from the
table properties dialgoue (as I do) it works fine apart from another
bugette in which the anem is doubled (ie frog becomes frogfrog).

Andreas; can you take a look at this please? I've spent a while on it
but haven't figured it out and need to get on with some paid work (and
you'll no doubt fix it in a few minutes :-))...

Cheers, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date