Re: Status update

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Status update
Date: 2003-09-08 13:58:54
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for the delay, however I've been extremely busy recently.

It looks good to me from here - I have rsync'd a copy, and that seems OK. I take it the idea is that the tools/rebuildcache script will replace the current scripts that build the whole site? How quickly does it run - the current stuff takes only a few minutes.

If you can sort a mirrorable index page, and bring the content/design up to date then I think we're ready to go.

What does everyone else think? I'd like to hear more opinions before making such a large change to the site live.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2003-09-08 15:55:06