pgAdmin 1.0.0 Translations

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Subject: pgAdmin 1.0.0 Translations
Date: 2003-09-04 09:04:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi all,

PgAdmin III 1.0.0 getting close
--------------------------------

As you are probably aware we have just released pgAdmin III 0.9.2 (Beta
2). Hopefully this means that a final release of 1.0.0 is not far away,
so please take some time to check that your translation is as up to date
as possible, as there should be few, if any string changes between now
and release.

http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php

phpPpgAdmin 3.1
---------------

Some of you might also use the excellent phpPgAdmin. Christopher
Kings-Lynne (the phpPgAdmin
developer) and I thought that there might be some pgAdmin translators
interested in working on phpPgAdmin and vice versa.

If you are interested in helping to translate phpPgAdmin 3 please take a
look at the project page at:

http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/

and drop Chris an email at:

chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au

The project already has translators for:

chinese - simplified
chinese - traditional
czech
dutch
english
french
german
italian
japanese
polish
russian
slovak
spanish
swedish
turckish

phpPgAdmin 3 is basically a web based version of pgAdmin.

Regards, Dave.