Re: Some help

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Some help
Date: 2003-07-16 11:26:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I get an error 'Cannot open contents file:' whenever I try to view the
docs. I have tried with the docs in the usual sensible places directory
wise.

> Dave, please make some more screen shots. We should keep the screen
> shots in the same optics, and your's are really attractive. Win32 is
> boring... :-)

Will do.

> And please look at my English, I'm neither a native speaker
> nor an author.

OK. I also need to fix the HTML - unfortunately Open Office inserts all
sorts of crud in the tags. I'm trying to keep the HTML *very* basic so
we can easily apply formatting no matter where or how we use the files.
vi is your friend ;-)

Incidently, on the blank helpfiles issue, they work OK if I use your
snapshots. I think it's something in the wx version I have here (it's
the 2003-06-07 + patches one from snake). I've tried rebuilding it
(which it does without error) but no joy. Is there any way you can
figure out what CVS version you are using?

Regards, Dave.