FW: pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables
Date: 2003-07-16 09:17:53
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Andreas,

This is a little worrying - I just tried it here and when trying to set
a comment on a table, what it actually executed was:

ALTER TABLE fig.test ADD COLUMN fooCol fig.foo_domain;
ALTER TABLE fig.test ADD COLUMN myFatCol int4[];
ALTER TABLE fig.test DROP COLUMN "fooCol";
ALTER TABLE fig.test DROP COLUMN "myFatCol";

Which appeared to fail without error. Also, selecting a column and
clicking Change does nothing.

The table defn was:

CREATE TABLE fig.test
(