Re: Migration wizard cannot connect via ODBC

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Dan Langille" <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Migration wizard cannot connect via ODBC
Date: 2003-06-23 14:42:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

Everything is just a character at the end of the day (even null, after
all they are all just byte values between 0 & 255), unfortunately VB
cannot always handle the unprintable ones. I would suggest trying to
remove such characters from your data, or if you feel inclined modifying
the pgAdmin code to meet your requirements. I'm afraid this isnot
something I think can be easily fixed.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: 佐々木 和明Date: 2003-06-24 07:44:01