Re: pgadmin3 questions/bug?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "George T(dot) Gibson" <gtgibson(at)jbstamping(dot)com>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 questions/bug?
Date: 2003-06-19 19:40:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

Is /usr/local/pgsql/lib listed in /etc/ My guess is no, in
which case, please add it and run ldconfig (as root). This will ensure
that libraries in that directory can be loaded.

> Is it looking for the postgres library in some other location?
> So because that didn't work, I downloaded the source and tried to
> compile.  I also downloaded and installed wxBase and wxAll (All front
> end packages).

I develop on slackware 9, on which the instructions in <pgadmin src
dir>/docs/en_US/unix_compilation.html should work perfectly. On older
slackware releases you may need to update some wxWindows dependencies,
but you will need to check the wxWindows docs for details.

HTH, regards,

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-06-19 19:46:38