Re: pga3: problem

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>,"pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pga3: problem
Date: 2003-05-20 12:29:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dunno about much better, but it's getting there. And it runs on unix :-)

> I have noticed that there are several crash during the
> execution of the program.
>
> The points of crash are following:
>
> - when I select the options
>
> - when I add one table in the query builder
>
> - when close tips of day , visualised from help menu

I cannot reproduce any of these. Can you provide any more detail and
some logs? (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin III\LogLevel = DWORD:0x3)

> Is present the bug in:
>
> - the security folder property database/sequence/table , the
> user or gruop are only public and privileges not exists

Under Tools -> Options there is an option that hides the users from the
list. Useful for big systems where security is defined by groups.

> - in detaill in the source porperty are presente the char 10
> or 13 is rapresented by simbol

I can't reproduce this either. Can you give more details?

> Good work

Thanks - most of it was Andreas...

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date