Re: Miigration Wizard ignores not nulls & default values

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Roger Gordon" <Roger(at)emojo(dot)com>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Miigration Wizard ignores not nulls & default values
Date: 2003-05-20 12:09:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Roger Gordon [mailto:Roger(at)emojo(dot)com]
	Sent: 20 May 2003 10:57
	To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
	Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Miigration Wizard ignores not
nulls & default values

	Hi again,

	We used default values; the Don't ignore NOT NULL option was
checked.  This occurred multiple times, with different databases.  I was
using the SQL Server specific migration.

I just tried this here using a trusted connection to a SQL2000 database
and it worked fine. Any chance you can you try the latest beta version
from http://www.pgadmin.org/downloads please?

	I understand about the defaults incompatibility issue.  We use
simple defaults, so I'm sure we're getting the full brunt of the
problem, thankfully, and the scripts worked fine.

	BTW, pgAdmin has been a fantastically helpful tool.

Thanks, glad to know it's useful.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-05-20 12:43:07